Here’s Your Webinar Replay
Now that you’ve learned, what action will you take?
That’s why we created Digital Marketing LIVE!, a virtual live event where you can spend time building your custom marketing plan and strategy so that you can go
from Random Acts of Marketing
to Reliable Revenue
(without spending all of your time on social media)
Simple, Effective Marketing Strategies that Get Results
for Your Local Business.
More Clients. Better Leads. More Revenue.
Is This You?
Not Enough Time!
Does marketing feel like another job you don’t have the time or the energy for? After all you have products and services to deliver. Who has time for another job?
Too much information!
Do you find there is an overwhelming amount of conflicting marketing advice? Are you paralyzed because you don’t know how or where to start?
No Results for the Work!
Has hiring your cousin’s daughter’s boyfriend not worked out the way you wanted? Have you spent countless hours trying to learn all the things without a return?
It’s Changing Too Fast!
Does it seem impossible to keep up with all the new platforms and must-do strategies? What if you didn’t have to?
Now is the time to make your local marketing work for you.
Now, more than ever, your online presence is key to growing your local business. But it doesn’t have to be complicated and time consuming when you have a digital marketing strategy, plan and processes that work. The very same strategies I have used for years with our one-to-one clients, I’m going to teach you for a fraction of the cost so that you can go out and do it on your own – faster, simpler and easier than you ever thought. You won’t want to miss Digital Marketing Live!
Join us October 27-28-29
What if you could get more clients while saving yourself time and effort ?
Digital Marketing Live! is a special 3-day, live, virtual event for business owners and professionals like you where we’ll teach you simple, effective strategies that work to get you more clients and revenue.
This is for you if:
- You struggle to find the time to develop and implement a marketing strategy
- You are overwhelmed by all the conflicting marketing advice and the options out there
- You are disappointed by the lack of return on your previous efforts
- You want simple, maintainable strategies that work and don’t require you to spend all your time on social media
It’s time to replace your random acts of marketing with a system that works!
You’ll not only learn simple, effective best practices, you’ll work on your business and leave with a plan that is ready to implement. This is not a livestream, it’s a live virtual event where you will interact with us and other attendees, get your questions answered, and develop your roadmap. Join us from the comfort of your home or office.
Get crystal clear on your perfect target audience, the right messaging, and getting found on Google.
- Get clear on who the right customer is for your digital marketing efforts and the one thing you must avoid.
- Align your audience, message and product/service to create a road map for all of your marketing efforts.
- Learn how you can use the free Google tools to get found on Google Search and Maps to drive business.
- Discover the secrets of an effective website that gets and keeps customers and the three biggest mistakes you need to avoid.
Integrate everything into one cohesive strategy that is easy for you and your team to implement.
- Make the most of your customer and prospect list (without a lot of time and effort)
- Develop relationships with your audience using email marketing (and learn what you should never do).
- Uncover the secret of using content that you already have to attract new customers and serve existing clients.
- Create a social mix for your business that follows the 80/20 rule and saves you time and effort.
- Create an easy to follow and implement editorial calendar.
Day 3 is all about getting results. Understand what works. Turn your digital marketing efforts into sales.
- Explore effective ways to turn your prospects into customers.
- Measure your results to see what is working and what needs to be adjusted or abandoned.
- Learn how the Facebook and Google advertising platforms work and the best way to plan a successful campaign (it’s not what you think it is)
- Map out your detailed next steps based on the plan you’ve created.
The Easy Way to Get New Clients for Your Local Business.
Learn the proven process we use to get our clients more leads and revenue, and leave with a plan that is ready to implement for your business.
3-day live virtual event October 27-28-29
starting at 11AM Eastern each day. Ending about 6:30PM Thursday and Friday, and 3PM Saturday.
Get out of overwhelm and jump start your online marketing.
See how easy it is to get results when you have a plan and proven processes to follow.
This is not a livestream, it’s a live event you can attend from the comfort of your home or office. No travel, no hotels, no expense. These are interactive sessions where you will learn best practices, have time to work on your plan, and get feedback from us and other attendees. Investing this time in yourself and your business now, gets you consistent results later.
Isn’t it discouraging when you’ve attended a conference or workshop full of great ideas and information only to find you didn’t have time to implement when you got back to work? We hate that too, which is why in this event you have time to apply what you learn to your business!
Your customers’ behavior has changed, you need to as well.
Local businesses who have traditionally relied on in-person networking, face-to-face meetings, and foot traffic are finding these are no longer enough, and it’s never been more difficult since the pandemic.
A good online presence is critical for your local business. The web, social media, and the shift to mobile devices have transformed the way we live, work, shop, and do business. Consumers have integrated the web into their everyday lives and activities, and expect that your business has done the same.
At Digital Marketing LIVE! you will create your plan to get visibility, get traffic, get results and get going in a way that is manageable and sustainable. This is a highly interactive and personal event. Make this the year your local marketing works for you.
Get Your Message Right.
Get crystal clear on what you need and what you don’t to align with your perfect target audience.
Own Your Presence.
Get control and ownership of your platforms and avoid building your business on “rented” 3rd party platforms.
Build One Strategy.
Integrate everything into one cohesive strategy that is easier for you and your team to implement.
We Make the Web Work for You
Developing a solid digital marketing strategy, processes and implementation plan are more important than ever as COVID-19 has forced us all to pivot, and customer expectations for doing business online have significantly increased.
Donna Botti is the owner of Delos Incorporated in the Philadelphia area. Donna and her team help her clients use their online presence to grow their business and give their customers a better experience. Delos provides digital marketing strategy, training and implementation, and develops websites designed to grow your business. Donna frequently speaks to business organizations on how to make the web work for them and writes blogs on the Delos website, www.delosinc.com. Delos is also a certified Solution Provider for Constant Contact and has earned the All-Star Award for the outstanding marketing results achieved for their customers.